1. What is an Hi-Tech Township
Hi-Tech townships are those which are built on a minimum area of 1500 acres, by a single developer, with no upper limit. These are self sustaining townships, i.e.; here residential, commercial, institutional complexes are built in large areas of land with all the facilities. These facilities include schools, hospitals, shopping malls, parks, clubs etc, which in turn would facilitate and enhance the living experience of the people in the township.
2. What is the location of Megapolis?
Megapolis is located adjoining the fully developed prestigious Greater Noida City.
3. How far is it from Noida?
It is 35 minutes drive from GNIDA expressway and just 06km from Pari Chowk. Abutting Eastern Peripheral Expressway, NH91 & 105 meter wide Greater Noida Sector Road.
4. What is the connectivity?
Megapolis is emerging as a well planned, Hitech, modern residential, commercial and institutional Township that is well connected to Delhi and other commercial centers through; Metro connectivity at Bodaki, Regular Train shuttle services to New Delhi Railway Station. It is also adjoining one of the biggest upcoming Rail Terminals in North India at Bodaki and the DMIC (Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor) Freight Corridor. The proposed International Airport is also in close proximity.
5. What is the status of the infrastructure?
For the residents of Megapolis we are developing the townships infrastructure with a single unified vision and to the highest world class standards. We are creating everything in the self contained Township from the ground up: Roads/ Electrical Power/ Telecommunication/ Water/ Sanitation/ 24 Hour Security and Fire fighting systems.
6. What is the provision for water supply, power supply and sewer system?
Megapolis being an independent green township will have self sustaining civic services. Abundant potable water with the vicinity of Ganga Canal Passing through the area, as well as Rain Water Harvesting. Dependable power supply through a captive power plant and an adequately designed sewer system.
7. Are there any clubs and Recreational facilities?
Megapolis offers a wide variety of Facilities for Sports and Recreation. These include a 18 hole Signature Golf Course, Designed by Nick Faldo and an Exclusive Golf Club. Mahesh Bhupathi Tennis Academy. International Equestrian Club and Polo Grounds. Furthermore they are Clubs with swimming pools and Badminton courts. Children’s play areas, Landscaped greens, 5 Natural lakes, grand canal and water front boulevards ideal for walking and jogging.
8. Is Rail Over Bridge (ROB) approved? Time to commence & completion of ROB?
The Rail Over Bridge has been sanctioned by the Railways. This is to be constructed in partnership between Greater Noida Authority and Ansal API. ROB being a joint effort, It is our endeavour to commence work on the ROB in 6 months and it shall be completed in around 2½ years therefrom.
9. When shall possession be given?
The process of Possession at Megapolis has already begun. Possession of the plots has been initiated. This is being done in a phased manner. We shall endeavour to give possession of the unit within the committed period subject to force majeure circumstances and on receipt of all payments.
10. How much time will it take to complete the project?
Megapolis is a Hitech township of 2500 acres. The completion of the project is a gradual and ongoing process. The handover of the project will be conducted in a phased manner, keeping in view a time horizon .
11. What is IDC?
IDC is the Internal Development Charge. This is charged for the provision of internal services, to name a few, roads, street lights, water supply, sewerage, parks and green area.
12. What is EDC?
EDC is the External Development Charge. This is the charge for integrating the township to the services of the city on which the township is dependent. It is also for the improvement of urban infrastructure in that city.
13. What is plc?
PLC is the Preferred Location Charge. This is applicable in event of a buyer opting for a Locational Advantage.
14. What is clu/ cic?
CLU:- Change in Land Use.
CIC:- City Infrastructure Charge
15. What is meant by Free hold property? What are the advantages / disadvantages if any:
A freehold property is one where there is a whole and sole owner(s), ownership is full and unconditional(within the provisions of the laws of the land) and there is no lessor/ lessee involved.
16. What documents are to be submitted for booking?
The Documents required for booking, per applicant are: -
- Duly filled booking form
- Pan Card
- Address proof
17. How much time will it take in allotting the plot/villa/ floor/ flat, after booking
Upon receipt of the booking along with the booking amount, it is our endeavour that the allotment letter shall be issued within 45 days thereof.
18. Is bank fiancé available? Which banks are associated with the project for loans
Fainncing is available from our financing partners. Details of the same are as appended below:
Mr. Ravi Jha
Mr. Om Prakash
Under Subvention Scheme
||Mr. Ashwani Garg
Mr. Ravi Jha
Mr. Om Prakash
Mr. Om Prakash
19. What are the registration charges and stamp duty norms.
- 5% if property acquired in the name of a woman
- 6% if the property is acquired in the name of a man and woman(joint ownership)
- 7% if the property is acquired in the name of a man/ Corporate entity
- Stamp duty, legal documentation, miscellaneous & any other govt. Charges shall be paid as applicable.
20. How do I add/ substitute/ delete a name application/ agreement/ title deed
The applicant is entitled to get the name of his/ her/ their nominee substituted in his/ her/ their place with the prior approval of the developer, who may at its sole discretion permit the same on such conditions as it may deem fit. The documents required for the same would be:-
- Application for change
- Affidavit from primary applicant
21. In the event of any transfer are there any transfer charges
The details of the transfer charges applicable, based upon the property type are given Below:
|Plots in Development Area 1& 2
||Rs.25 per Sq/yd
|Plots in Development Area 3
||1st Transfer Free for the first 6 months.
Thereafter at the discretion of the company
||Rs. 25 per Sq/ft
22. Can I request for cancellation of allotment on a subsequent date? What are the financial consequences of the same?
Yes cancellation can be requested post allotment. 20% cancellation charges, along with the interest paid, due or payable, along with any other amounts of non refundable nature in case of non fulfillment of the terms and conditions contained in the Application for Allotment and those of the Buyer’s Arrangement.
23. What is the permissible FAR on the plots
The Ground Coverage and FAR Based on the plot size are as given in the below table:
|Upto 100 SQM
|101 to 300 SQM
|301 to 500 SQM
|501 to 2000 SQM
24. How much expansion is permissible on the Freesia and Zinnia Floors
The Expandable options offered by us for the Freesia and Zinnia Floors are as mentioned below:
|Freesia Independent Floor
||1282.00 Sq. Ft.
||1247.00 Sq. Ft.
|Zinnia independent Floor
||1574.00 Sq. Ft.
||1444.00 Sq. Ft.
25. Is the price escalation free
Cost escalation clauses are as per the company policy
26. Price appreciation of megapolis in comparison to Yamuna expressway
Megapolis is a developing township, the impact of which will be fully appreciated with the commencement of services such as the eastern peripheral expressway, the DMIC, Metro connectivity and the 105 meter greater Noida sector road as well as the biggest upcoming Rail Terminal in North India at Bodaki.
27. When will the golf course will be ready
The 18 hole golf course being designed by World renowned Golfer, Nick Faldo, is currently under design stage. The implementation of the same shall commence shortly therafter.
28. Is the land free from litigation
The land is completely free from all litigation.